- Mammograms have been the leading tool for early detection of breast cancer for decades. However, despite a breast cancer rate that has continued its steady climb, woman, amazingly have not only began to openly question the test, but outright avoid it.
- Many women report that mammograms are humiliating and, at best, uncomfortable, and, at worst, downright painful.
- The medical and research communities, meanwhile, have been quietly struggling with the issue of mammograms for many years as well, and the debate over the efficacy of mammograms is now reaching a tipping point. Studies are now showing that mammograms might not be the as useful as they once were thought to be in detecting breast cancers.
- Research is indicating that mammograms are leading to false-positives, and, therefore, unnecessary treatment that is harming women.
- Moreover, the one-size-fits-all approach of mammography is not helping younger women, whose breast density makes the test less effective for them. Perhaps the worst news of all: some researchers are starting to posit that the low-level radiation of mammograms may actually be causing cancer!
In the eBook The Mammo Facts: The Truth About Breast Cancer, Detection & Prevention, authors Lisa Lau and Mike Noonan take a look at mammograms and the research and expert analysis on both sides of the issue: The faction that refutes their usefulness as well as the data that supports them as a diagnostic tool. She also will introduce you to some testing methods that millions of women around the world are beginning to turn to such as themography: A non-invasive, non-radiation, safe and pain-free test that many say is superior to mammograms in every way.
See for yourself within mere minutes if mammograms are right for you. Every woman between the ages of 40 and 70 is encouraged to get an annual mammogram. 75% of them follow this advice!
It is possible this is not only a disservice to you, but the costs could go beyond mere money: You could be hurting yourself with your annual mammogram exam in more ways than one!
Find out how, and download the FREE eBook The Mammo Facts: The Truth About Breast Cancer, Detection & Prevention
It cuts to the heart of the issue within minutes; it may be the most important few minutes you ever spend! Share with with friends, family, and neighbors!
The scourge of breast cancer has seemingly touched us all. Learn the truth about early detection methods and discover the ways you can be proactive about your healthcare!
Get your copy of the eBook The Mammo Facts: The Truth About Breast Cancer, Detection & Prevention by Lisa Lau and Mike Noonan, and take control of your breast health, disease prevention, and detection! The book is not finished yet…but when you sign up now, you’ll receive a FREE preview and be the first to know when it’s finished!